Oakbrook Preparatory School welcomes applications from international students, grades 9 through12, who are looking for an academically challenging college preparatory program rooted in Biblical principles.
Oakbrook Preparatory School seek students who are:
- Representative of a variety of countries
- Academically motivated
- Emotionally and socially mature
- Willing to get involved in clubs and activities
- Respectful of world cultures and values
Applying to Oakbrook
We encourage you to explore our website as you consider our school for your future studies. We accept applications from individual students, as well as from education organizations and exchange programs. Our program is selective, and only fully qualified students are accepted. The admissions process includes four steps:
- Completion of the application and submission of all supporting documents, including official transcripts (translated into English) and medical forms, as well as a personal letter from the applicant.
- Completion of the admission test, personal interview (via Skype or in person), and submission of a letter of recommendation.
- Confirmation that a host family and guardianship has been established.
- Consideration and final decision by the Oakbrook Admissions Committee.
Re-enrollment at Oakbrook
Approved students must complete and return a Student Enrollment Contract to re-enroll.
International Tuition and Fees
The tuition for international students is $15,000 and includes registration and supply fees. It does not include additional fees for lunch, athletics, trips or host families. (Host families will be paid an additional fee of $800 per month. Host families should be paid directly by the student’s family or through the exchange organization.)
Oakbrook Preparatory School Statement of Faith
Oakbrook Preparatory School is a nondenominational Christ-centered School. We seek to educate our students within the framework of the Christian faith, as revealed in the Holy Scriptures. We do not divide education into spiritual and secular components, but acknowledge that all truth is God's truth.
We believe in the sovereignty of God, the authority of Scripture, the Lordship of Christ. We affirm the creation of man by a direct act of God, the sinful nature of man, the virgin birth and incarnation of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We believe in Christ's atonement for our sins by his death on the cross, the resurrection of his body on the third day, His power to save man from sin, and the gift of eternal life by the grace of God.
OPS seeks to complement the work of the family and church, and to establish a link between faith, service and learning. In matters of faith, we seek to unite our students around the person of Jesus Christ, allowing many issues of doctrine to take second place.
Questions? Contact Admission Director Amanda Ledbetter at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (864) 587-2060 ext. 128.