The Annual Fund provides current and unrestricted funding that bridges the gap between tuition income and the actual cost of the Oakbrook experience. Each year, Oakbrook asks every member of the community—alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends—to make a gift to the Annual Fund. Participating with a gift of any amount demonstrates your commitment to the school's mission and helps to ensure the sustainability of our programs. Contributions to the fund enable us to:
- cultivate independent learners and thinkers by providing financial flexibility to support all students in their personal, academic, athletic, and spiritual growth.
- flourish as a leader and innovator in providing high-quality, Christ-centered education
- address critical and immediate needs, such as facility development, curriculum enhancements and classroom innovation.
Your gift today supports students now.
Invest in Oakbrook, and make your gift today.
- Make your gift securely online now.
- Mail your gift to:
Oakbrook Preparatory School
190 Lincoln School Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301
- Make a gift of stock or securities by contacting:
Morgan Stanley/Smith Barney
Advisor: David Rice
Greenville, account# 26K-00698-11
Spartanburg County Foundation
Fund Account# 534