Oakbrook is an Independent Christian school that values academic excellence, community, and character. Our mission statement outlines our school philosophy, “Built on a foundation of Christian Faith, Oakbrook educates students to be independent learners in a changing world.”
Our students are taught by teachers committed to providing a faith-based environment where students can grow and explore their passions in service, academics, athletics, and the arts. Our core values of academic excellence, creativity, character, community, and cultural diversity guide Oakbrook Preparatory School's vision to be one of our nation's premier preparatory schools.
Oakbrook Preparatory School is an independent, Christian school that seeks to employ well-qualified personnel who are committed to teaching and serving students from a biblical worldview. Persons interested in applying for either a faculty or staff position must support the Statement of Faith of the school. Oabrook is accredited through SCISA and AdvancEd.
Would you like to join us?
We encourage a steady flow of exceptionally qualified applicants to apply for future faculty positions in all subject areas: Bible, English, Fine Arts, World Languages, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science. If you are interested in joining Oakbrook Preparatory School, please submit your resume so we can contact if we have an opening in the future.
· Evidence enthusiasm for subject and for encouraging students to grow in knowledge and understanding of the subject.
· Supervise students in activities and circumstances at the School and at functions sponsored by the School, and
· Demonstrate a commitment to the well-being of all Oakbrook Preparatory students and to the best interests of the School as a whole.
· Work with students to develop a love for learning, a sense of academic integrity, and a thoughtful work ethic.
· Appreciate and enjoy interacting with students and partnering with families in the student's academic development.
· Inspire a love of and appreciation for the subject in our students.
· Participate as an active and positive team member within the the Lower/Middle/Upper School faculty, and the School community as a whole.
Specific job responsibilities will be provided upon an interview.
The successful candidate will have:
· A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, with a degree or certification in the field.
· Two or more years of experience teaching is preferred.
· The ability to implement classroom management techniques that foster academic achievement, personal responsibility, intellect and individuality within students.
· A strong desire to work in a professional academic environment that strives to develop and deliver strong curriculum and instruction to meet the needs of our student body.
· Fluency in the use of technology in the classroom.
· Professional, organized, self-motivated, and punctual.
· Strong communication skills.
· The candidate will display strong interpersonal skills and a growing relationship with Christ.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Middle School Math Teacher
Upper School English
Academic Support Coordinator
Lower School Teacher
Middle School Science
Please fill out and send a copy of our Faculty Application and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested in a substitute position, please fill out Sub Application and contact Renee.Kimbrell@oakbrookprep.org.
All other inquiries can be directed to Kyle Boyles.